Information, Suggestions, Hints and Ideas
This section has been developed to share information overlooked related to personal computers intended for running Assistive Technology software and adaptive equipment.
- A choice of adapters for connecting an assistive technology device to a computer port.
- How important is the Central Processing Unit?
- Matching computer ports with the connector of adaptive devices.
- The term Hard Drive is sometimes confused with memory.
- Memory of a personal computer is sometimes confused to be the hard disk.
- Common Operating Systems used on personal computers, for running programs and adaptive devices.