Consulting and Training Services
AbilityHub provides in-depth consulting, evaluation, and training in the area of Assistive Technology.
- Evaluation of beta software and hardware products.
- Assistive technology feasibility studies.
- Technical support for assitive technology devices.
- Training in the use of a assitive technology devices.
- Consultation with Professionals regarding analysis of their client's assistive technology needs:
· Hardware recommendations,
· Assistive technology software recommendations,
· Operating Systems recommendations.
· Recommendations of what type of training might be needed:
· training of user,
· training of professional,
· training of caregiver.
- Website Accessibility technical support.
- Estimates of time and cost to get your website "accessiility" approved.
If you are interested in our services please contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Dan Gilman, has been credentialed by the Rehabilitation Engineering and Assisted Technology Society of North America (RESNA) as an Assistive Technology Practitioner (ATP).
We are responsible to conduct ourselves in accordance with the RESNA Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
RESNA Code of Ethics:
- Hold paramount the welfare of persons served professionally.
- Practice only in their area(s) of competence and maintain high standards.
- Maintain the confidentiality of privileged information.
- Engage in no conduct that constitutes a conflict of interest or that adversely reflects on the association and, more broadly, on professional practice.
- Seek deserved and reasonable remuneration for services.
- Inform and educate the public on rehabilitation/assistant technology and its applications.
- Issue public statements in an objective and truthful manner.
- Comply with the laws and policies that guide professional practice.